Combining the techniques of baby massage with a gentle touch approach to give baby a wonderfully relaxing experience.
Once the massage is complete, mums are then invited to sit or lay next to baby and be guided through a ‘Mummy Meditation’ a mindful Reiki relaxation experience so that both mum and baby leave feeling relaxed, refreshed and nurtured.
Learn baby massage skills as well as how to relax yourself and feel calm in any situation.
This gentle supportive course helps mums through those precious early weeks and months, helping to balance hormones, relieve anxiety and worries so that mum can recognise her unique bond with her baby, strengthening their beautiful love connection.
With the meditative relaxation experience mums can recognise the power of their intuition and how they intuitively understand their baby. With the power of touch through the gentle baby massage, both mum and baby relaxes as their bodies release oxytocin and their love bond grows.
Such a beautiful, supportive experience.
Suitable for mums with babies from 10 days until crawling. Oil, towels and equipment provided.
The benefits of the Baby Massage course are:-
For your baby
- Helping your baby to feel more nurtured, loved and happy
- Helping your baby to build a stronger bond with you
- Reduced crying and emotional distress
- Increased levels of relaxation and longer sleep
- Development of body awareness and coordination
- Relief from wind, colic, constipation and teething discomfort
- Feeling closer to your baby
- Strengthening your intuitive connection with your baby
- Gaining a deeper understanding of your baby’s behavior, crying and body language
- Providing an enjoyable opportunity for you to spend one-to-one time with your baby
- Feeling the relaxing effects of giving your baby a massage
- Feeling the soothing and empowering effects of mindfulness and self relaxation
- Increased confidence in your ability to care for and nurture your baby
- Learning life-long parenting skills.
Visit our events page for details of our forthcoming course.
For more information and to book please email email@example.com.