Reiki Babies introduces KG Hypnobirthing
So what is Hypnobirthing?
KG Hypnobirthing is a complete antenatal course, which will prepare you for birth and parenthood, allowing you to have the best natural birth for you.
Hypnobirthing will also provide you with the knowledge and advice needed to understand your body, teaching you how to release fear and build your confidence, make decisions around your body and babies birth.
The practice of positive affirmation, relaxation and breathing technique are also used and undeniably allows you to remain in a space of peace and calm so you can aim for a more comfortable birth; which is not only good for you but good for baby. You can experience hypnobirthing classes on your own or with a partner either way it really is very empowering and nurturing experience.
Some people view hypnotherapy as a way to make people behave strangely e.g. bark like a dog or cluck like a chicken. This is part of stage hypnosis. The word hypnotherapy is really the use of words used in a more positive and focused manner to helps people release some of the negative ideas we may have formed as we progress through life; of course we have plenty of positive thoughts too but words are truly powerful and used in the right or wrong way can take on a different meaning. Hypnobirthing is firstly building your ability to relax, the preferred state to be in during labour. Helping you release fear around labour and birth, building your confidence to work with your body intuitively, also uses the more traditional part of hypnotherapy.
What are the benefits?
- Hypnobirthing allows you to work with your body, as nature designed
- Hypnobirthing allows you to experience a calm and comfortable birth
- While using hypnobirthing techniques you are less likely to need pain relief
- Hypnobirthing increases your confidence in your own ability to birth naturally
- Hypnobirthing helps you to prepare for whatever happens during labour and birth
- Hypnobirthing helps you to have a positive birthing experience
- Builds an understanding of the physical processes involved in birth, thereby helping to understand what mum is experiencing
- Can bring you closer to mum as you practice together
- Gives partner a ‘real’ job during labour, not just a helpless bystander
- The making of a baby is a partnership, the bringing up of the child is a partnership and hypnobirthing fosters partnership during the pregnancy and birth
- Babies who are born using hypnobirthing show less distress during birth
- Hypnobirthing babies are often very alert after birth
- Hypnobirthing babies are often calmer babies
Reiki Babies currently run personal hypnobirthing tuition in the comfort of your own home.
Course sessions to suit you
Basics of hypnotherapy
The physiological process of birth
Information about your choices for birth
Email/phone support up to and following the birth
For more information and to book your Reiki Babies KG Hypnobirthing course please email us at email@example.com or call us on 07557 923201.